Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Let's Hit Opening Time

I'm in the kind of mood you get from hearing the Shallow Be Thy Game on the way to work. It is the best kind of mood, so let's get some stuff out of the way before reality ruins it.

Between the Outlook Mountains and the QC River lies the Valley of Routine. It is there that I am trapped most of my days, in constant battle with the warrior tribe of Daily Crap. They are big and vicious, but not one of them is so mighty that it will not be completely forgotten by the time I'm 20 seconds into
Fascination Street. That's really all I wanted to say on the subject.

In other media news, Dexter is totally rocking my world. I just finished season one, and it rates a solid five stars on the iDoc scale. Please note that if you're the kind of pussy who minds some blood and screaming on TV, you will definitely want to skip this one. The beauty of this show is that, much like Dexter himself, I can never tell you why I love it so. Also, Darla.

Ariel Ambulance Day was a blast!

This is me, piloting in the real Firefly
Ariel Ambulance.

Thad dressed appropriately for the occasion


And then we went to Maize Maze. It was a-maize-ing fun!


Winter is upon us, and I'm shopping for snowboard shoes and ski-passes. Life rocks.

Oh
, and did I mention that I stared learning Spanish a few weeks ago? I've picked up a lot of words from my Argentinean half over the years, but I'm only now starting to learn some sentence structure: Si, mi culo es verde, pero mi hermana es una gatita caliente, y tu mama es tan gorda, sus ojos estan azul azul, y el resto es culo.

No comments: